We are looking for a talented Social media freelancer to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and contents, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media freelancer, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with our team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
You’ll have a lot on your plate, so it’s crucial that you’re highly organised, have exceptional attention to detail, communicate well, and can work autonomously when required.
If you wish to be part of Lord Chambray Team, you are invited to send a detailed resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your expertise and qualifications.
We’re a brewery, so it’s also useful if you have an interest in beer!